Thursday, 15 January 2015

Garden of Eden


I would like to think that when God created the Heavens and the Earth, the animals would have been full of joy and merriment in the garden of Eden! So I could not resist making my first ever scenic card, (yup! you can tell it's a first attempt!), for a Crafty Individual's challenge. I even had to create a blog to enter! This challenge, hosted by the amazingly talented Coco of Scrapcocofolies, is to use at least one CI stamp for scenic stamping. What is scenic stamping? I dunno!

The 'crowned bunny' and 'Love lovely Life' stamps are from Crafty Individuals, frogs by 100% Proof Press, foliage from Art Impressions. Gold EP & glitters by Stampendous, (used on crown, sentiment and some flowers), liquid pearls by Ranger. The sky is blue and the grass is green but the photo did not pick this up well. This may be my one and only post but who knows? I may get the blog bug one day!

Anne

13 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, for your first ever scenic card this is quite a masterstroke!!! I adore the little scene you have created, so lovely!!!! These two Alive Palace stamps are among my favourite ones for long, and I absolutely LOVE all these colours and the great addition of very cute details like these frogs tee-hee at the bottom... Also love the depth of field you have brilliantly created, it really looks like the bunny is admiring all the beautiful flowers and birds from perfect distance. Very beautiful, thanks so much for your participation to the Crafty Individuals challenge I'm hosting!
    Moreover, I feel me so honoured (and thrilled) by your decision to make a new blog specially for the occasion Anne, a big thank you for that too. Grosses bises, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the lovely card and for your first blog, you'll be an old hat at it before you know it! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, What a beautiful card. It has a lovely whimsical and magical feel about it. I can't believe it is your first attempt at a scenic card. Great job!! Happy Blogging.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous scene Anne - very cleverly put together, and it certainly made me smile. Well done for starting your blog too! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals January Challenge. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total süß. Ich liebe diesen Hasen.
    Eine schöne Karte mit vielen Details zum Gucken.
    Danke für die Inspiration :-)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely scene, a very beautiful card Anne!
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Anne - thankyou so very much for your kind words - I adore your card - its soo much fun! Love it to bits! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy and fun scene, apart from one of the frog who clearly feels assaulted! Nice to see you in the challenge & blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet such a pretty scene thanks for joining us at Crafty Individuals
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some super images and details and colors on this amazing card. I had never thought about how the animals felt in the Garden but I think your thoughts are spot on. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute scene. Love the bunny. Welcome to blogland. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah dear sweet sis, since this cute scene made its way down under as a birthday card pour moi, I know how wonderful it was,,, thanks so much sis, and sorry I did not know earlier to come and see your blog,
    Love Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete