Friday, 22 January 2016

Inka-doodle-do hacked

Please be advised that my former blog, Inka-Doodle-do, although deleted, has been hacked and the content is not desirable to view. I have reported this to Blogger as SPAM; unsuitable content and I have posted a question on the forum. Meanwhile, if you have my old blog URL on your blog, followers list or email, PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE and DELETE it from your blog.
I was going to delete this blog as I no longer blog, but will wait to see what the -Blogger team come up with. Thank you one and all!

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Ah sis, sorry that this happened ... Praying for youth it.
    Only noticed when the posts came in from feedburner and have unsubscribed to posts.

    They must've all been done at once to have come in one post like that but set different dates afterwards.... as you can do that by changing date after publishing to a prescheduled date. I've done it in reverse when creating a sticky post.

    I had deleted it from favourite blog posts ages ago now, but just did a check anyway.
    Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete